- Select your current size from our prayer card page.
- Select Reprint from the Service Options dropdown.
- Select your quantity, coating, and corners preferences and note any changes needed. Photo and text updates are included.
- Click the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Click the 'Proceed to Checkout' button to start the checkout process.
- Login to your account and complete the checkout process. We'll email a proof to you before printing.
What is included in the price?
Our prices includes one or two custom design options, three revision rounds, stock photos, printing, and applicable hardware for displays. Additional rounds of revisions are billed at our hourly rate of $60.
What if I don’t have photos or any ideas?
Not a problem! We can help with ideas and concepts when we do the design. We also have a stock photo library we can pull photos from.
An order for a single product is designed, printed, and shipped in about 2 weeks. Once you place your order, it takes four (4) business days to design concepts for your first product. We’ll email the design options to you and go through a revision process on the design of your choice. Once you approve the design, printing and delivery takes between 5-7 business days for most products.
When you order multiple products, we design one product at a time. Typically we start with your prayer card. You'll receive a concept in four (4) business days after you approve the each product. This allows us to get your next proof to you sooner and reduces the number of revisions required if we were to design all the secondary items at once. If you have a specific priority in mind, let us know in the order comments.
The four (4) day turnaround begin the business day after you place your order. For example, if you place an order Monday, you can expect your concept(s) or Friday.
We offer two options for rush design. For an additional $49, you can receive your design option(s) two business days after you place your order. For an additional $99, you can receive your design option(s) one business day after you place your order. Design options are sent via email by the end of the business day.
I have a service scheduled for this Sunday and have no prayer cards left! Can I re-order more in time?
If we have already designed and printed a run of prayer cards, we can upgrade the shipping for most products. Ask your designer about shipping upgrade options! Depending on the prayer card size and quantity, expedited delivery runs between $30-$60, in addition to the standard price.
Unfortunately your email template is formatted for screen devices only, and will not "fit" nicely if printed out. We would be happy to design a print version of your newsletter, which you can then link to your emails and your recipients can then print that PDF.
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa payments during checkout, over the phone, or at pay.commissioncreative.com. Payment is required to start your order. We can also charge AG World Missions accounts for active missionaries. Newsletter design and service may not be billed to AGWM accounts. AGWM also reserves the right ot reject payment and in that case you are personally responsible for paying for your order.
What are the requirements for AGWM (00) account billing?
- Name: Must have First and Last Name.
- Logos and AGWM wording: Must have AGWM logo or the words “AG World Missions”, Assemblies of God World Missions”, or “AGWM”. Associates must have the word “associate." If it is a sensitive country per AGWM, the region or ministry logo needs to be there in place of the AGWM logo. If the missionary is not in a sensitive country, we need to include the AGWM logo or the wording above in addition to the Region logo.
- Contact Info: Phone, email, and mailing address. ”1445 N. Boonville Ave” should only appear in the giving area, not for personal mail.
- Account # and Commitment: Account # and a way for people to send a commitment: an online link (s1.ag.org/missionaryname) or a mailing address of 1445 N. Boonville Ave, Springfield, MO 65802.
Table Throw (00) Account Billing Limitations
Anything over $100 will be a personal expense.
I don't have an eye for design...do you help with that?
Yes. Write up your content, upload your photo(s) and we will do the rest. Learn more about our process.
Submit your order first, then use WeTransfer.com to send us your files.
High-Gloss (U.V.) - High-Gloss (U.V.) coating is a high-gloss coating applied to the printed paper surface and dried on press with ultraviolet light. It is not recommended for products you need to write on.
Matte - Matte coating is water-based coating that has a less shiny finish and it can be written on with a ballpoint pen.
C1S (Gloss Front, Uncoated Back) - Treated with a gloss coating on one side while the other side is left with no coating, allowing you to write on it or print on it with an inkjet printer.
Uncoated - This is really a paper type rather than a coating option. Our reply cards are printed on 14pt uncoated stock allowing you to write on both sides.
Yes, we do. Our office hours are:
Monday - Friday: 09:00-17:00
We observe the following holidays so that our team members can rest and spend time with their families.
- Jan 1 - New Year’s Day
- Friday before Easter – Good Friday
- Last Monday in May- Memorial Day
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 2 - Labor Day
- Last Wednesday - Friday of November - Thanksgiving
- Christmas (Week of Christmas)
- Dec 31 - New Year’s Eve
Can you design ____________ for me?
Yes. We can design other materials as well and provide you with print-ready artwork. Send us a message and let us know the specs and we can provide an estimate. Our hourly rate for design work is $60 per hour.