1. What is included in the price?
Our prices includes one or two custom design options, three revision rounds, stock photos, printing, and applicable hardware. Additional rounds of revisions are billed at our hourly rate of $60.
2. What if I don’t have photos or any ideas?
Not a problem! We can help with ideas and concepts when we do the design. We also have a stock photo library we can pull photos from.
An order for a single product is designed, printed, and shipped in about 2 weeks. Once you place your order, it takes four (4) business days to design concepts for your first product. We’ll email the design options to you and go through a revision process on the design of your choice. Once you approve the design, printing and delivery takes between 5-7 business days for most products.
The four (4) day turnaround begin the business day after you place your order. For example, if you place an order Monday, you can expect your concept(s) or Friday.
For orders with multiple products, we design one product at a time. You'll receive concepts in four (4) business days after approving the previous product. If you have a specific priority in mind, let us know in the order comments.
We offer two options for rush design. For an additional $49, you can receive your design option(s) two business days after you place your order. For an additional $99, you can receive your design option(s) one business day after you place your order. Design options are sent via email by the end of the business day.
4. What should I order? What do I need?
Start with the basics: your prayer card and a display. This way you’re equipped to have something to hand out to everyone as well as have a professional and branded presence at your table. Once that’s covered, it’s up to your communication style as to what other items would suit you best. Love the web? Then choose a custom profile page or mini-site. Enjoy face-to-face? Then a flyer or brochure might work well. Fan of email? Then our e-mail marketing service will keep you very happy. We also suggest topping off your fundraising arsenal with a notecard to send a 'thank you' to pastors and supporters.
5. I have a service scheduled for this Sunday and have no prayer cards left! Can I re-order more in time?
If we have already designed and printed a run of prayer cards, we can upgrade the shipping for most products. Ask your designer about shipping upgrade options! Depending on the prayer card size and quantity, expedited delivery runs between $30-$60, in addition to the standard price.
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa payments during checkout, over the phone, or at pay.commissioncreative.com. Checks can be made payable to Commission Creative. Payment is required to start your order unless you choose to have us bill your Missions Account. To bill your Missions Account, you must be affiliated with one of the following sending organizations:
7. I don't have an eye for design...do you help with that?
Yes. Write up your content, upload your photo(s) and we will do the rest. Learn more about our process.
If you have more than one file to upload, you can compress your files into one folder and upload the compressed file. It's really easy and only takes a few clicks. First, put all your files into one folder. Then follow the instructions for:
Once you've compressed your folder of resources, you can upload it in the Photos/Resources upload input.
If you have already ordered, have problems uploading your content, or you have more than the 30MB limit, you can use a cloud storage service to send us your digital content. Below are links to instructions for some popular services.
- If you have an account with a cloud storage service like Dropbox, Google Drive, or One Drive, you can add upload a .zip or folder of your content to your cloud service and then add a link to your order or reply to the order confirmation email with your link. Please don't add us to the shared folder because we don't have accounts for all the storage services. If you send us a link, we can easily download your files.
- Upload your files to WeTransfer.com.
High-Gloss (U.V.) - High-Gloss (U.V.) coating is a high-gloss coating applied to the printed paper surface and dried on press with ultraviolet light. It is not recommended for products you need to write on.
Matte - Matte coating is water-based coating that has a less shiny finish and it can be written on with a ballpoint pen.
C1S (Gloss Front, Uncoated Back) - Treated with a gloss coating on one side while the other side is left with no coating, allowing you to write on it or print on it with an inkjet printer.
Uncoated - This is really a paper type rather than a coating option. Our reply cards are printed on 14pt uncoated stock allowing you to write on both sides.
- Select your current size from our prayer card page.
- Select Reprint from the Service Options dropdown.
- Select your quantity, coating, and corners preferences and note any changes needed. Photo and text updates are included.
- Click the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Ciick the 'Proceed to Checkout' button to start the checkout process.
- Login to your account and complete the checkout process. We'll email a proof to you before printing.
Yes, we do. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm CST. We observe the following holidays so that our team members can rest and spend time with their families.
- Jan 1 - New Year’s Day
- Last Friday in March– Good Friday
- Last Monday in May- Memorial Day
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 2 - Labor Day
- Last Wednesday - Friday of November - Thanksgiving
- Christmas (Week of Christmas)
- Dec 31 - New Year’s Eve
12. Can you design (insert product name here) for me?
Yes. We can design other materials as well and provide you with print-ready artwork. Send us a message and let us know the specs and we can provide an estimate. Our hourly rate for design work is $60 per hour.